Went to Kerala, India for three weeks over Christmas and New Years. Here are the highlights 🙂
- The weather – it was 30C everyday and it didn’t once rain, just what was needed over winter.
- The food – food was great everywhere we went.
- The scenery – we went up into the tea plantations of Munnar (5500ft above sea level) and it was beautiful. We stayed in a boutique mud hut, the chef there was really good. We also went to the coast to enjoy a 5 star resort. It was amazing everywhere we went.
- The purchasing power – your money goes a long way in India 🙂
- I enjoyed being a passenger in vehicles, I’d never want to drive over there. Chaos is an understatement.
- Definitely recommend going to anyone.
Looking forward to our next trip!